Sunday 13 September 2009

Microsoft Image Composite Editor

I discovered this new experimental tool from Microsoft. Actually it is not new but I recently got my hands on it. It stiches the photographs together and mimics that, uhmm like, you have a wide angle camera. Let's first see my 2 stitches...



And now the other one with less distinctive features;



As you can see, if the pictures' patterns are not too distinctive it does some error's but if they are distinctive enough, it works wonders. These all are taken with an iPhone. What if you had an actual camera and take the shots outside, not indoors?



You would have probably this... [This is not mine this, last one, is Microsoft's Demo]

What did I do? Nothing, all details are here and it is amazingly easy to use. http://windowslive.com/Connect/Post/4c24fc70-3ef4-4bee-8de2-68bea65227ee

You can click on the pictures for bigger versions.

No comments:

Post a Comment