Sunday 1 November 2009

Canon 500D

I seem to like it, began to post some photos to my deviantart.com page which is http://cyricy.deviantart.com/ altho I don't know the original US release name of the Camera. I know it is different than tha Asia and Europe, something like Rebel XYZ1LS [making up the name as I go everytime I need to say it lol] but don't know don't care the real US model name. Back to subject, It's a very good machine, in fact it is more than what I expected. I must add if anyone needs something more than this one, let's call them real bigo bigo professionals... This camera answers every single need of mine.

Anyways my latest trial is this photo. Take a look at the gallery also please.

I will mostly use it for close-ups. Plane models and stuff kind of close-ups.

No comments:

Post a Comment